- Gateways VoIP Media
- Routers en Switches
- Systeem Applicaties
- Systeem Hardware
- Systeem Licenties
- Voicemail / AutoAtt. / MOH
- Personen Zoek Installatie (PZI
DECT ISDN UNVRSL RBS W/INT ANTNA
Using an IP DECT Gateway, digital base stations can be connected to the DECT system. These base stations are physically similar to the IPBS1 base stations, using the same casings and mounting brackets, but connect to the IP DECT Gateway using traditional 4-wire telephone cabling.
Digital base stations can be powered either direct from the IP DECT Gateway or using separate power adapters for each base station. The number of base stations that the IP DECT Gateway can power depends on the cable distance to each base station and the type of cable used. The maximum cable length between the IP DECT Gateway and each digital base station should not exceed 1500 meters.
Digital base stations are available in variants with internal and external aerials. There is no digital variant of the Compact Base Station base station.
- Digital Base Station with internal antennas for European Union, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Russia.
- Digital Base Station with external antennas for European Union, Switzerland, Iceland, Norway and Russia.
- Digital Base Station with internal antennas for US and Canada.
|Voorraad||Binnen 5 werkdagen geleverd|
|Prijs||€ 623,50 ( € 754,44 incl.btw)|